TSSC was founded in 2006 following the nickname "Spitfires" being confirmed as the official nickname of Eastleigh FC.
In over a decade since, TSSC has raised many thousands of pounds for Eastleigh FC and organised numerous fundraising events for fans including quiz nights, race nights, discos and a walk from Eastleigh to Bognor Regis!
We have sponsored players, distributed flyers in Eastleigh and have provided Eastleigh FC with club mascots.
We organised away travel for fans for many years as well as running the popular online Fans Forum. We also have a prominent presence on Twitter and Facebook. We do lots for Eastleigh FC and our fans!
Last season (17/18) we:
- Bought a mower for Eastleigh FC.
- Provided a substantial donation to the purchase of a defibrilator.
- Helped organise the Funday in the summer.
- Sponsored 2 players throughout the season, Michael Green & Danny Hollands.
- Ran Fantasy Spitfires, the Eastleigh FC based prediction league with 3 cash prizes (£250, £150, £100).
- Helped to organise a fans disco at Eastleigh FC.
- Provided voluntary assistance for the preparation of the pitch at the Silverlake.
- Sold raffle and draw tickets at Eastleigh FC.
- Organised a bucket collection for Hartepool United.
- Helped to promote Eastleigh FC both online and at various events.
- We have increased our profile on social media with more followers on Twitter and our popular Facebook fans group which has also increased in size as well as running this website.
- Ran a player of the month award.
- Represented the fans of Eastleigh FC in liaising with our opposition about facilities at Eastleigh FC away games at opposing National league grounds as well as the pricing structure for the Leyton Orient game.
Thank you to all who became members, your support helps us do all of the above. If you'd like to get involved in any of these and or have your own ideas please do contact us - we would love to hear from you.